|SHEIKH ABDALLAH BEN ABDEL MUHSIN AT-TURKI|
GENERAL SECRETARY OF MUSLIM WORLD LEAGUE
At-Turki has numerous publications and scientific studies in the area of Islamic studies, Sharia and Arab language.
At-Turki was the editor for the publication of the encyclopedia of the Prophet's hadithes, several textbooks and didactic materials for universities.
At-Turki, besides the Muslim World League and its structural subdivisions, is also the leader of a few regional and international non-governmental Islamic organizations and is the chairman of the following institutions:
– Leagues of Islamic universities;
– Council of general secretaries of the King Faisal University in Chad;
– The World Islamic Council in London;
– Associations of Islamic universities;
– Council of General Secretaries of the Islamic Center in Edinburgh;
– Committee of planning, methodology of the World Islamic University in Islamabad;
– Fund of support of Islamic universities, the Supreme council for Islam in Cairo;
– World Islamic council of an appeal and rescue, etc.
At-Turki took part in the international scientific conference «Islam in Central Asia: History and Modernity» organized by Almaty State University named after Abai in August 2002.
Participant of the I-IV Congresses of leaders of world and traditional religions.
|< Prev||Next >|